jump to navigation

Sylvester Stallone to Star in “Cliffhanger 2”? February 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Posted by Rosario T. Calabria in Cliffhanger 2: The Dam, Movies, News, Rumors.
trackback

Here’s an interesting rumor.  According to PR Insider, Sylvester Stallone is set to revive another character from the past.  He’s planning to revisit rock climber Gabe Walker from the 1993 film Cliffhanger.

Stallone is in negotitations with Sony studio executives on the revival.  The film’s title is The Dam.

Source: PR Insider

Comments»

1. jassim Bahlool - February 18, 2008 2:08 am

interesting. If sly can give the character the same kind of depth as in Rambo and Rocky, it will be a successful movie. Hope that he writes, stars and directs in this one too.

Keep up the good work sly and keep pumping ….

2. What a cliffhanger! - February 18, 2008 8:45 am

You’ve got to give credit to Sly, this second coming thing is paying off big time for him. And Cliffhanger was a great film, so I look forward to a sequel if the rumours are true :)

3. Entertainment Links - February 19, 2008 12:16 pm

How about a revival of Rosemary’s Baby with Sylvester playing the baby? Do something original Sly.

4. ulises rodriguez - March 6, 2008 10:22 am

why dont you guys give sly a break hes proven that he can make a comeback go for it sly you are the best ulises miami fla

5. Johnathon - June 4, 2008 4:10 pm

I must say, not just anyone in producing can pull off what Stallone has done single handily!!! I think he deserves more credit than he has been shown… On another note I am hoping he will produce and act in something original again too. He should make another name for himself rather than revising his past names… I would suggest something similar to the death wish movies. What ever he decides, I know he will do well!!! I just hope he keeps acting!!!!