jump to navigation

Miller Says “Prison Break” Returning for Fourth Season March 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Posted by Rosario T. Calabria in Fox, News, Prison Break, Renewals, Television.
trackback

In Israel doing promotion for his Fox series Prison Break, Wentworth Miller told reporters that the fourth season of the show is on, and that shooting will begin at the end of the month.

Miller told those in attendance that the new season will see Miller going after Sara’s killers, and try to bring the group behind the whole affair to the forefront.

The fourth season is expected to debut in September, once the Olympic Games are over.

Source: The Jerusalem Post

Comments»

1. ROBIN - March 19, 2008 2:05 pm

GREAT NEWS!!! WE HOPE THAT THIS IS TRUE. I’M A BIG FAN OF PRISON BREAK AND DID NOT LIKE HOW THE SEASON ENDED. HOPEFULLY, WE WILL SEE IT AGAIN THIS FALL. THANKS!

2. Rodiney - March 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Hello there!! Yep! This is a very good news, indeed.
As I usually say: Prison Break is the best… f*ck the rest!! lol
Definitely, the show must going on!!!

3. “Prison Break” Season 4 Confirmed « Your Entertainment Now - March 24, 2008 11:23 pm

[…] T.C. in Broadcast TV Ratings. trackback We now have confirmation of the news (related article here) that Prison Break is returning for a fourth season. Co-Executive producer Nick Santora posted the […]

4. Anonymous - July 9, 2008 6:17 pm

I love Prison Break, really I do. Yet I wonder, how many more times can they possibly break out of a prison? Yes, the first season was really strong, and second was about a metophorical prison of the outside world but I think the third was slightly weaker.
Sarah is coming back for the forth season, which should be good because I think the third season suffered in her absence.

5. Anonymous - July 22, 2008 12:41 am

I love the show and went is so fineeeeeee

6. Linda Harrison - August 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Where can I purchase Prison Break Four?
I beleive it is coming out in the UK in September 2008