jump to navigation

NBC Renews “Last Comic Standing” and “America’s Got Talent” August 4, 2007 10:12 pm

Posted by Rosario T. Calabria in America's Got Talent, Last Comic Standing, News, Renewals.
trackback

NBC has renewed two of their current unscripted shows, giving early pickups to Last Comic Standing and America’s Got Talent.

Both shows have performed well, though ‘Comic’ has faded some.  Last Comic Standing will return for a sixth season next summer, while America’s Got Talent will be going into its third season.

Comments»

1. WALT MILOS - August 6, 2007 7:12 pm

AND NBC IS WONDERING WHY THEY ARE IN FOURTH PLACE!

2. Charity - August 21, 2007 8:14 pm

how can i get on America’s Got Talent???!!!

3. angelyn - August 29, 2007 9:51 pm

where do we get the forms for americas got talent??

4. Adrienne - September 10, 2007 9:01 pm

5. Adrienne - September 10, 2007 9:03 pm

When does this program air in the U.S.? I really want to watch it, but have not been able to find out when it’s on & what channel it plays on. Thanks if you can tell me when it airs. It says that I’ve already asked this, but as far as I can tell, this is the 1st time I’ve asked this question. I didn’t even know where to go to find any info on this program until tonight, 9/10/07.

6. tracy dingey - September 20, 2007 1:35 pm

just wanting to know when and where i can audition for americas got talent

7. TONY JOHNSON - December 4, 2007 11:19 pm

HOW DO I GET ON AMERICA’S GOT TALENT OR SEND VIDEO FOR 2008 SHOW.??????????????

8. Beth Lewis - December 10, 2007 12:12 am

When will the auditions for America’s Got Talent be held in the Los Angeles area or Las Vegas Area . Thanks.

9. Samantha Suriano - December 30, 2007 10:18 pm

uh HELLO???
not really answering my question
i wanna know when audition for America’s
Got Talent are going ot be in Chiacgo