|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns follow after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 9.8/15 household rating/share, 15.277 million viewers and a 3.2/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS (11.9/18 HH rating/share, 18.66M viewers, 3.9/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles (9.8/14 HH rating/share, 15.39M viewers, 3.3/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Unforgettable (7.8/12 HH rating/share, 11.78M viewers, 2.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in second place for the evening with an 8.6/13 household rating/share, 12.979 million viewers and a 2.9/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: The two-episode series premiere of Last Man Standing (8.1/12 HH rating/share, 12.95M viewers, 3.5/10 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Dancing With the Stars Results (11.1/16 HH rating/share, 16.60M viewers, 3.2/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Body of Proof (6.5/10 HH rating/share, 9.38M viewers, 1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 5.2/8 household rating/share, 7.980 million viewers and a 2.4/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for FOX only, will be updated with the final national numbers as soon as they are made available.
- 8:00 p.m.: MLB ALCS Game 3 – Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers (5.2/8 HH rating/share, 7.98M viewers, 2.4/6 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.6/5 household rating/share, 5.393 million viewers and a 2.0/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: The Biggest Loser (3.6/5 HH rating/share, 5.46M viewers, 2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Parenthood (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 5.26M viewers, 2.1/5 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.8/3 household rating/share, 3.740 million viewers and a 1.9/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: Soccer: U.S./Ecuador (1.8 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: Soccer: Mexico/Brazil (1.9 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Soccer: Mexico/Brazil (1.9 A18-49 rating).
The CW followed in sixth place for the evening with a 1.1/2 household rating/share, 1.627 million viewers and a 0.7/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: 90210 (1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.54M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Ringer (1.2/2 HH rating/share, 1.72M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NCIS” will be reported in next weeks report for Tuesday, October 18, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at TV Media Insights, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.