|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with a 9.7/15 household rating/share and 14.859 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 2.9/7 rating/share.
- 8:00 p.m.: Dancing With the Stars (10.8/16 HH rating/share, 16.50M viewers, 3.1/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle (7.5/12 HH rating/share, 11.59M viewers, 2.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 7.6/11 household rating/share and 12.359 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 4.3/10 rating/share.
- 8:00 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother (6.4/10 HH rating/share, 10.50M viewers, 4.5/12 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: 2 Broke Girls (6.9/10 HH rating/share, 11.37M viewers, 4.4/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Two and a Half Men (10.4/15 HH rating/share, 17.28M viewers, 6.1/14 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Mike & Molly (8.2/12 HH rating/share, 13.24M viewers, 4.3/10 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Hawaii Five-O (6.8/11 HH rating/share, 10.88M viewers, 3.2/8 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 5.4/8 household rating/share and 9.038 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 3.4/8 rating/share.
- 8:00 p.m.: Terra Nova (5.0/8 HH rating/share, 8.31M viewers, 3.0/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The eighth season premiere of House (5.8/8 HH rating/share, 9.77M viewers, 3.9/9 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.7/4 household rating/share, 6.126 million viewers and a 2.7/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: Teresa (2.7 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: Teresa (3.2 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Don Francisco Presenta (2.4 A18-49 rating).
NBC finished in fifth place for the evening with a 2.7/4 household rating/share, 4.379 million viewers and a 1.6/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: The Sing Off (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 4.88M viewers, 1.8/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The Playboy Club (2.3/4 HH rating/share, 3.39M viewers, 1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW followed in sixth place for the evening with a 1.1/2 household rating/share, 1.616 million viewers and a 0.7/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 8:00 p.m.: Gossip Girl (1.0/1 HH rating/share, 1.45M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Hart of Dixie (1.2/2 HH rating/share, 1.78M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Two and a Half Men” will be reported in next weeks report for Monday, October 10, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at TV Media Insights, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.