|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with an 8.9/14 HH rating/share, 14.620 million viewers and a 5.9/15 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for NBC only, will be updated with the final national numbers as soon as they are made available.
- 7:00 p.m: Football Night in America (6.2/10 HH rating/share, 10.30M viewers, 4.0/10 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m: NFL Sunday Night Football: New York Jets and Baltimore Ravens (10.9/16 HH rating/share, 17.89M viewers, 7.3/17 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with an 8.0/13 HH rating/share, 12.926 million viewers and a 3.1/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 7:00 p.m.: 60 Minutes (10.7/18 HH rating/share, 17.43M viewers, 4.5/13 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The Amazing Race (7.8/12 HH rating/share, 12.99M viewers, 3.3/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Good Wife (6.7/10 HH rating/share, 10.83M viewers, 2.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami (6.8/11 HH rating/share, 10.45M viewers, 2.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 4.7/7 HH rating/share and 7.581 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 2.3/6 rating/share.
- 7:00 p.m.: America’s Funniest Home Videos (3.8/6 HH rating/share, 6.44M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (4.2/6 HH rating/share, 7.11M viewers, 2.1/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Desperate Housewives (5.8/8 HH rating/share, 9.03M viewers, 2.9/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Pan Am (5.0/8 HH rating/share, 7.75M viewers, 2.5/6 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.3/5 HH rating/share and 5.846 million viewers, but managed a third place finish among adults 18-49 with a 2.7/7 rating/share.
- 7:00 p.m.: The Cleveland Show-REPEAT (3.7/6 HH rating/share, 6.31M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 7:30 p.m.: The Simpsons-REPEAT (2.6/4 HH rating/share, 4.55M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The Simpsons (3.4/5 HH rating/share, 6.12M viewers, 3.0/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: The Cleveland Show (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 5.47M viewers, 2.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Family Guy (4.0/6 HH rating/share, 6.91M viewers, 3.5/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: American Dad (3.3/5 HH rating/share, 5.71M viewers, 2.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.7/3 HH rating/share, 3.245 million viewers and a 1.3/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
- 7:00 p.m.: Rosa de Guadalupe (0.8 A18-49 rating).
- 8:00 p.m.: Mira Quien Baila (1.4 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: Mira Quien Baila (1.4 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Sal y Pimienta (1.3 A18-49 rating).
Notes: Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NFL Sunday Night Football: New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens” will be reported in next weeks report for Sunday, October 9, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at TV Media Insights, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.