|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 5.6/9 HH rating/share, 8.619 million viewers and a 2.7/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.5/8 HH rating [#1]
7.204M viewers [#1]
2.2/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Big Bang Theory-REPEAT & The Big Bang Theory-REPEAT (5.9/10 HH rating/share, 8.95M viewers, 2.7/9 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Big Brother (6.1/9 HH rating/share, 9.68M viewers, 3.4/10 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.7/8 to 6.1/9 (+30%)
Viewers – 8.15M to 9.68M (+19%/+1.53M)
Adults 18-49 – 3.1/9 to 3.4/10 (+10%)
- 10:00 p.m.: The Mentalist-REPEAT (4.9/8 HH rating/share, 7.23M viewers, 1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in second place for the evening with a 3.9/6 HH rating/share and 5.932 million viewers and was tied for second among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
3.4/6 HH rating [#2]
5.695M viewers [#2]
1.5/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wipeout-REPEAT (4.2/7 HH rating/share, 6.55M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 5.81M
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5
- 9:00 p.m.: Rookie Blue-REPEAT (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.39M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.7/4
Viewers – 4.61M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4
- 10:00 p.m.: Rookie Blue (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.39M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.2/5 to 3.5/5 (+9%)
Viewers – 4.89M to 5.39M (+10%/+0.50M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/3 to 1.6/5 (+33%)
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 3.5/6 HH rating/share and 5.255 million viewers, but was fifth among adults 18-49 with a 1.4/4 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#3]
4.248M viewers [#3]
1.1/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Bones-REPEAT (3.3/6 HH rating/share, 4.99M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Bones-REPEAT (3.7/6 HH rating/share, 5.52M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
2.0/3 HH rating [#4]
2.911M viewers [#5]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Community-REPEAT (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.56M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Parks & Recreation-REPEAT (2.8/5 HH rating/share, 4.49M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Office-REPEAT (3.2/5 HH rating/share, 5.02M viewers, 1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: 30 Rock-REPEAT (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 4.65M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (3.5/6 HH rating/share, 5.15M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.9/3 HH rating/share and 3.727 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
1.9/3 HH rating [#5]
3.659M viewers [#4]
1.6/5 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Teresa (na A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: La Fuerza del Destino (na A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Mujeres Asesinas (na A18-49 rating).
The CW followed in sixth place for the evening with a 0.8/1 HH rating/share, 1.104 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.6/1 HH rating [#6]
1.029M viewers [#6]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating [#6]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Vampire Diaries-REPEAT (0.7/1 HH rating/share, 1.07M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Plain Jane-REPEAT (0.8/1 HH rating/share, 1.14M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Big Brother” will be reported in next weeks report for Thursday, September 8, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at TV Media Insights, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.