|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with a 4.5/7 HH rating/share, 7.346 million viewers and a 2.5/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.4/9 HH Rating/Share [#1]
8.902M Viewers [#1]
2.9/8 A18-49 Rating [#1]
- 7:00 p.m: Madden NFL 12 Pigskin Pro-Am (2.6/5 HH rating/share, 4.19M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Viewers – 6.85M
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/5
- 8:00 p.m: NFL Preseason Sunday Night Football: Oakland Raiders at New Orleans Saints (5.1/8 HH rating/share, 8.40M viewers, 2.9/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Viewers – 9.59M
Adults 18-49 – 3.3/9
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 3.8/6 HH rating/share, but was third among both viewers (5.944 million) and among adults 18-49 (1.4/4 rating/share ).
4.2/7 HH Rating/Share [#2]
6.685M Viewers [#2]
1.7/5 A18-49 Rating [#2]
- 7:00 p.m.: 60 Minutes (5.2/9 HH rating/share, 7.90M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5
- 8:00 p.m.: Big Brother (4.6/8 HH rating/share, 7.75M viewers, 2.9/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Adults 18-49 – 3.3/10
- 9:00 p.m.: The Good Wife-REPEAT (2.5/4 HH rating/share, 3.70M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami-REPEAT (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 4.42M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.6/6 HH rating/share, but was second among both viewers (5.959 million) and among adults 18-49 (1.5/4 rating/share).
3.4/6 HH Rating/Share [#3]
5.445M Viewers [#3]
1.3/4 A18-49 Rating [#3]
- 7:00 p.m.: America’s Funniest Home Videos-REPEAT (3.7/7 HH rating/share, 6.33M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition-REPEAT (3.3/5 HH rating/share, 5.54M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: 20/20: The Sixth Sense (3.8/6 HH rating/share, 5.98M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/4
UNI followed in fourth place for the evening with a 1.7/3 HH rating/share, 3.327 million viewers and a 1.2/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.6/3 HH Rating/Share [#4]
3.182M Viewers [#4]
1.2/3 A18-49 Rating [#t4]
- 7:00 p.m.: Rosa de Guadalupe (0.7 A18-49 rating).
- 8:00 p.m.: Pequeños Gigantes (1.5 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: Pegueños Gigantes (1.6 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Sal y Pimienta (1.0 A18-49 rating).
FOX finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.4/2 HH rating/share, 2.365 million viewers and a 1.1/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.5/3 HH Rating/Share [#5]
2.586M Viewers [#5]
1.2/3 A18-49 Rating [#t4]
- 7:00 p.m.: American Dad-REPEAT (1.77M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 7:30 p.m.: Bob’s Burgers-REPEAT (1.83M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The Simpsons-REPEAT (2.73M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Cleveland Show-REPEAT (2.58M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Family Guy-REPEAT (3.22M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: In the Flow with Affion Crockett (2.06M viewers, 1.0/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/3
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NFL Preseason: Oakland Raiders at New Orleans Saints” will be reported in next weeks report for Sunday, September 4, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at TV Media Insights, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.