|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with a 4.1/7 household rating/share, but was second among both viewers (5.934 million) and adults 18-49 (1.8/5 rating/share).
3.9/6 HH rating/share [#1]
5.514M viewers [#2]
1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Bachelor Pad (4.6/8 HH rating/share, 6.63M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Viewers – 6.41M to 6.63M (+3%/+0.22M)
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (3.1/5 HH rating/share, 4.55M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with a 3.5/6 household rating/share, but was first among both viewers (6.128 million) and adults 18-49 (2.6/7 rating/share).
3.8/6 HH rating/share [#2]
6.434M viewers [#1]
2.6/7 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Hell’s Kitchen (3.3/5 HH rating/share, 5.92M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Viewers – 6.99M to 5.92M (-15%/-1.07M)
- 9:00 p.m.: Another hour of Hell’s Kitchen (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 6.33M viewers, 2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Viewers – 6.08M
CBS finished in third place for the evening with a 3.0/5 household rating/share and 4.682 million viewers, but was fifth among adults 18-49 with a 1.3/3 rating/share.
3.3/5 HH rating/share [#3]
4.983M viewers [#3]
1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT & How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT (2.4/4 HH rating/share, 3.80M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Two and a Half Men-REPEAT (5.32M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Mike & Molly-REPEAT (5.28M viewers, 1.3/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Hawaii Five-O-REPEAT (3.3/5 HH rating/share, 4.95M viewers, 1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.3/4 household rating/share, 3.954 million viewers and a 1.4/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.7/4 HH rating/share [#4]
4.005M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Got Talent-REPEAT (2.5/4 HH rating/share, 3.96M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The third season finale of G4’s American Ninja Warrior (2.2/4 HH rating/share, 3.95M viewers, 1.7/4 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.9/3 household rating/share and 3.566 million viewers, but managed a third place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.5/4 rating/share.
1.8/3 HH rating/share [#5]
3.292M viewers [#5]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Teresa (1.5 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: La Fuerza del Destino (1.6 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Don Francisco Presenta (1.2 A18-49 rating).
The CW followed in sixth place for the evening with a 0.3/1 household rating/share, 0.469 million viewers and a 0.2/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.4/1 HH rating/share [#6]
0.510M viewers [#6]
0.2/1 A18-49 rating/share [#6]
- 8:00 p.m.: Gossip Girl-REPEAT (0.4/1 HH rating/share, 589,000 viewers, 0.2/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: One Tree Hill-REPEAT (0.3/0 HH rating/share, 349,000 viewers, 0.1/0 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Hell’s Kitchen” will be reported in next weeks report for Monday, August 29, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.