|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with a 3.9/6 household rating/share, but was second among both viewers (5.514 million) and adults 18-49 (1.7/5 rating/share).
4.6/7 HH rating/share [#1]
6.872M viewers [#1]
2.2/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Bachelor Pad (4.4/7 HH rating/share, 6.31M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 3.91M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with a 3.8/6 household rating/share, but was first among both viewers (6.434 million) and adults 18-49 (2.6/7 rating/share).
3.4/6 HH rating/share [#2]
6.014M viewers [#2]
2.5/7 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Hell’s Kitchen (3.9/6 HH rating/share, 6.83M viewers, 2.8/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: MasterChef (3.6/5 HH rating/share, 6.04M viewers, 2.4/6 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS finished in third place for the evening with a 3.3/5 household rating/share, 4.983 million viewers and a 1.4/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.0/5 HH rating/share [#3]
4.599M viewers [#3]
1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT & How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 4.34M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Two and a Half Men-REPEAT (3.7/6 HH rating/share, 5.74M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Mike & Molly-REPEAT (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.37M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Hawaii Five-O-REPEAT (3.4/5 HH rating/share, 5.05M viewers, 1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.7/4 household rating/share and 4.005 million viewers, but was fifth among adults 18-49 with a 0.9/3 rating/share.
2.8/5 HH rating/share [#4]
4.421M viewers [#4]
1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Got Talent-REPEAT (2.9/4 HH rating/share, 4.38M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Harry’s Law-REPEAT (2.3/4 HH rating/share, 3.27M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.8/3 household rating/share and 3.292 million viewers, but managed a fourth place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.3/4 rating/share.
1.6/3 HH rating/share [#5]
3.237M viewers [#5]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Teresa (1.2 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m.: La Fuerza del Destino (1.6 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m.: Don Francisco Presenta (1.1 A18-49 rating).
The CW followed in sixth place for the evening with a 0.4/1 household rating/share, 0.510 million viewers and a 0.2/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.4/1 HH rating/share [#6]
0.586M viewers [#6]
0.3/1 A18-49 rating/share [#6]
- 8:00 p.m.: 90210-REPEAT (0.5/1 HH rating/share, 568,000 viewers, 0.2/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: One Tree Hill-REPEAT (0.3/0 HH rating/share, 433,000 viewers, 0.2/0 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Hell’s Kitchen” will be reported in next weeks report for Monday, August 22, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.