|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.70 million viewers, but was second among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
3.0/6 HH rating [#1]
4.49M viewers [#1]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chaos (3.86M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.1/4
Viewers – 3.17M to 3.86M (+22%/+0.69M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2 to 0.6/2 (+20%)
- 9:00 p.m.: NCIS-REPEAT (5.01M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.24M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 3.75 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/5 rating/share.
2.5/5 HH rating [#2]
4.14M viewers [#2]
1.3/5 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (3.62M viewers, 1.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (8:00-8:31 – Cops):
Households – 2.1/4
Viewers – 3.36M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4
Last week’s numbers (8:31-9:00 – Cops-REPEAT):
Households – 2.5/5
Viewers – 4.16M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
- 8:00 p.m.: The 24th season finale of America’s Most Wanted (3.88M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share). Note: This will be the final weekly edition of AMW. FOX canceled the show as a weekly series, but says they intend to air yearly specials.
Week-to-week numbers (preliminary numbers):
Households – 2.7/5
Viewers – 4.54M to 3.88M (-15%/-0.66M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.1/4 (-21%)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.03 million viewers and a 0.6/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.0/4 HH rating [#3]
3.06M viewers [#3]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Minute to Win It-REPEAT (2.45M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (8:00-10:00 – NBC Movie: Field of Vision):
Households – 1.8/3
Viewers – 2.75M
Adults 18-49 – 0.6/2
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (2.83M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles-REPEAT (3.80M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 1.56 million viewers and a 0.4/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.6/3 HH rating [#4]
2.67M viewers [#4]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Bachelorette-REPEAT (1.51M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition-REPEAT (1.65M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, June 25, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.