|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.48 million viewers, but was tied for second among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.9/5 HH rating [#1]
4.23M viewers [#1]
0.6/2 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chaos (3.23M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.1/4
Viewers – 3.08M to 3.23M (+5%/+0.15M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.4/2 to 0.5/2 (+25%)
- 9:00 p.m.: NCIS-REPEAT (4.60M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.61M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 4.08 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.3/5 rating/share.
2.3/4 HH rating [#2]
3.69M viewers [#2]
1.1/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (3.64M viewers, 1.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last original episode numbers (4/23/2011 – 8:00-8:30 – Cops):
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 4.02M
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/5
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.52M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.5/5
Viewers – 4.09M to 4.52M (+11%/+0.43M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/4 to 1.4/5 (+17%)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 2.98 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 0.6/2 rating/share.
2.1/4 HH rating [#3]
3.55M viewers [#3]
1.3/5 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie — Field of Vision (2.69M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles-REPEAT (3.57M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (8:00-11:05 – NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 2: Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks):
Households – 2.2/4
Viewers – 3.57M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.64 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
1.3/3 HH rating [#4]
1.81M viewers [#4]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition-REPEAT (2.61M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition-REPEAT (2.69M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, June 18, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.