|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons and analysis, follows after the jump.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with a 5.6/9 household rating/share and 9.737 million viewers and was tied for first place among adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating/share [#4]
4.538M viewers [#4]
1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m: Minute to Win It (2.8/5 HH rating/share, 4.65M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m: America’s Got Talent (7.0/12 HH rating/share, 12.28M viewers, 3.6/10 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (Tues, 6/7/2011 – 8:00-9:00):
Households – 7.4/13 to 7.0/12 (-5%)
Viewers – 12.93M to 12.28M (-5%/-0.65M)
Adults 18-49 – 3.7/12 to 3.6/10 (-3%)
Last week’s numbers (8:00-11:02 – NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 1: Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks):
Households – 2.7/5
Viewers – 4.56M
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6
FOX followed in second place for the evening with a 4.2/7 household rating/share and 7.135 million viewers, but managed a tie for first place among adults 18-49 with a 2.8/8 rating/share.
4.9/8 HH rating/share [#1]
8.354M viewers [#1]
3.0/9 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: So You Think You Can Dance (4.2/7 HH rating/share, 7.13M viewers, 2.8/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 5.0/8 to 4.2/7 (-16%)
Viewers – 8.57M to 7.13M (-17%/-1.44M)
Adults 18-49 – 3.1/9 to 2.8/8 (-10%)
CBS finished in third place for the evening with a 3.6/6 household rating/share and 5.437 million viewers, but was fifth among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/3 rating/share.
4.1/7 HH rating/share [#2]
6.213M viewers [#2]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Undercover Boss-REPEAT (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.40M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (3.8/6 HH rating/share, 5.73M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Blue Bloods-REPEAT (4.1/7 HH rating/share, 6.18M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.7/5 household rating/share, 4.111 million viewers and a 1.3/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.2/5 HH rating/share [#3]
5.084M viewers [#3]
1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: The Middle-REPEAT & The Middle-REPEAT (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.39M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 & 9:30 p.m.: Modern Family-REPEAT & Modern Family-REPEAT (2.8/5 HH rating/share, 4.38M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Special — 20/20 – Reality Rule$: When TV Gets Real (2.4/4 HH rating/share, 3.56M viewers, 1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share).
UNI finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.9/3 household rating/share and 3.490 million viewers, but managed a third place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.4/4 rating/share.
1.8/3 HH rating/share [#5]
3.472 viewers [#5]
1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 p.m: Teresa (1.5 A18-49 rating).
- 9:00 p.m: Triunfo del Amor (1.5 A18-49 rating).
- 10:00 p.m: Rosa de Guadalupe (1.2 A18-49 rating).
The CW followed in sixth place for the evening with a 0.7/1 household rating/share, 1.017 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.9/1 HH rating/share [#6]
1.235M viewers [#6]
0.5/1 A18-49 rating/share [#6]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Next Top Model-REPEAT (0.7/1 HH rating/share, 1.08M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Next Top Model-REPEAT (0.7/1 HH rating/share, 954,000 viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “So You Think You Can Dance” will be reported in next weeks report for Wednesday, June 15, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.