|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.18 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 0.6/2 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#1]
3.99M viewers [#1]
0.6/2 A18-49 [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chaos (3.12M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 3.55M to 3.12M (-12%/-0.43M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.4/2 to 0.4/1 (nc)
- 9:00 p.m.: Hawaii Five-O-REPEAT (3.95M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Chaos):
Households – 2.5/5
Viewers – 3.82M
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.46M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 3.63 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.5/5 HH rating [#2]
3.36M viewers [#3]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#t1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT & Cops-REPEAT (3.22M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.05M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (4/23/2011):
Households – 2.8/5
Viewers – 4.67M to 4.05M (-13%/-0.62M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.2/4 (-14%)
Last week’s numbers (MLB on FOX – 7:00-10:22):
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 3.80M
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/4
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.37 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
2.2/4 HH rating [#3]
3.54M viewers [#2]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#tt1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for NBC only, will be updated with the final national numbers as soon as they are made available.
- 8:00 p.m.: NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 2: Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks (3.37M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Game-to-game comparison (Wed, 6/1/2011 – 8:00-11:02 – NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 1: Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks):
Households – 2.7/5
Viewers – 4.56M to 3.37M (-26%/-1.19M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6 to 1.2/4 (-33%)
Game 2 2010 comparison (5/31/2010 – NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 2: Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks):
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 5.89M to 3.37M (-43%/-2.52M)
Adults 18-49 – 2.5/7 to 1.2/4 (-52%)
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 1.85 million viewers and a 0.5/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.2/2 HH rating [#4]
2.03M viewers [#4]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Bachelorette-REPEAT (1.76M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition-REPEAT (2.03M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 2: Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, June 11, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.