|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with 5.666 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/3 rating/share.
2.8/5 HH rating [#2]
4.27M viewers [#2]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Harry’s Law-REPEAT (5.09M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles-REPEAT (5.70M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (6.22M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.499 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.8/6 rating/share.
3.5/6 HH rating [#1]
5.86M viewers [#2]
1.8/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops (5.17M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 5.32M to 5.17M (-3%/-0.15M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6 to 1.7/6 (nc)
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (5.55M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.64M viewers, 1.9/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.5/6
Viewers – 6.00M to 5.64M (-6%/-0.36M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.9/6 to 1.9/6 (nc)
CBS finished in third place for the evening with 4.538 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#3]
4.09M viewers [#3]
0.9/3 A18-49 [#t2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: NCAA College Basketball: Duke at North Carolina (2.7/5 HH rating/share, 4.61M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:07 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (3.1/6 HH rating/share, 4.59M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.5/7 to 3.1/6 (-11%)
Viewers – 5.40M to 4.59M (-15%/-0.81M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/4 to 1.0/3 (-17%)
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.314 million viewers and a 0.9/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.3/4 HH rating [#4]
3.71M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: King Kong-REPEAT (3.31M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Movie: The Pursuit of Happyness – 8:00-11:00):
Households – 2.3/4
Viewers – 3.71M
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/3
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, March 12, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.