|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on preliminary data. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 6.945 million viewers and a 2.1/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.1/6 HH rating [#2]
5.42M viewers [#2]
1.9/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: NASCAR 2011 (6.94M viewers, 2.1/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 3.1/6
Viewers – 5.35M
Adults 18-49 – 1.9/6
Last week’s numbers (America’s Most Wanted – 9:00-10:00):
Households – 3.1/5
Viewers – 5.26M
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 5.015 million viewers, and was tied second among adults 18-49 with a 0.9/3 rating/share.
3.7/7 HH rating [#1]
5.57M viewers [#1]
0.9/3 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles-REPEAT (4.59M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami-REPEAT (5.20M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (5.25M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.8/7
Viewers – 5.40M to 5.25M (-3% / -0.15M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/3 to 1.0/3 (+11%)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 4.673 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#3]
4.19M viewers [#4]
0.8/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Harry’s Law-REPEAT (3.62M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles-REPEAT (4.57M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.82M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.162 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 0.9/3 rating/share.
2.4/4 HH rating [#4]
4.59M viewers [#3]
1.4/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wipeout-REPEAT (4.11M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Movie: Hairspray (2.68M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Movie: Shrek the Third-REPEAT – 8:00-11:00):
Households – 2.5/4
Viewers – 4.80M
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/5
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, February 19, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.