|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 4.9/9 HH rating/share and 7.686 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
4.5/8 HH rating [#1]
7.192M viewers [#1]
1.3/4 A18-49 [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles-REPEAT (5.0/9 HH rating/share, 7.70M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: NY-REPEAT (5.3/9 HH rating/share, 8.17M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Hawaii Five-0-REPEAT (4.6/8 HH rating/share, 7.19M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in second place for the evening with a 4.1/7 HH rating/share, 6.308 million viewers and a 1.6/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.7/6 HH rating [#2]
5.769M viewers [#2]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Minute to Win It-REPEAT (2.7/5 HH rating/share, 4.31M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Dateline NBC (4.6/8 HH rating/share, 7.31M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.1/5 HH rating/share, 4.675 million viewers and a 1.3/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.2/6 HH rating [#3]
4.933M viewers [#3]
1.4/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Supernanny-REPEAT (2.4/4 HH rating/share, 3.55M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Primetime: What Would You Do? (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.56M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (3.8/7 HH rating/share, 5.92M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.5/4 HH rating/share and 4.309 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.8/6 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#4]
4.556M viewers [#4]
1.9/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Kitchen Nightmares (2.4/4 HH rating/share, 4.05M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Fringe (2.6/4 HH rating/share, 4.57M viewers, 1.9/6 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.8/1 HH rating/share, 1.192 million viewers and a 0.5/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.9/2 HH rating [#5]
1.419M viewers [#5]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Vampire Diaries-REPEAT (0.9/2 HH rating/share, 1.33M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Nikita-REPEAT (0.7/1 HH rating/share, 1.06M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “Medium” will be reported in next weeks report for Friday, February 4, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.