|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with a 9.9/15 HH rating/share, 17.213 million viewers and a 5.8/15 rating/share among adults 18-49.
9.4/15 HH rating [#1]
16.788M viewers [#1]
5.7/15 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: American Idol (12.3/19 HH rating/share, 22.27M viewers, 7.6/21 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Bones (7.2/11 HH rating/share, 12.15M viewers, 3.9/10 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 6.0/10 HH rating/share and 9.606 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 2.1/6 rating/share.
8.3/13 HH rating [#2]
13.630M viewers [#2]
3.1/8 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Big Bang Theory-REPEAT (5.7/9 HH rating/share, 9.19M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: $#*! My Dad Says-REPEAT (5.5/9 HH rating/share, 8.86M viewers, 2.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (6.1/10 HH rating/share, 9.67M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The Mentalist-REPEAT (6.3/11 HH rating/share, 10.12M viewers, 1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.2/5 HH rating/share and 5.179 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/4 rating/share.
3.3/5 HH rating [#3]
5.421M viewers [#4]
1.7/5 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Winter (4.2/7 HH rating/share, 7.61M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Grey’s Anatomy-REPEAT (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 4.50M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Private Practice-REPEAT (2.5/4 HH rating/share, 3.44M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.0/5 HH rating/share and 5.173 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 2.5/7 rating/share.
3.2/5 HH rating [#4]
5.434M viewers [#3]
2.8/7 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Community (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 4.64M viewers, 2.2/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Perfect Couples (2.2/3 HH rating/share, 3.53M viewers, 1.7/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Office (4.3/7 HH rating/share, 7.93M viewers, 4.0/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 (9:31) p.m.: Parks and Recreation (3.2/5 HH rating/share, 5.88M viewers, 3.0/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 30 Rock (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.92M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:30 (10:31) p.m.: Outsourced (2.6/5 HH rating/share, 4.15M viewers, 1.9/6 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.9/3 HH rating/share, 3.058 million viewers and a 1.3/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.8/1 HH rating [#5]
1.343M viewers [#5]
0.5/1 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Vampire Diaries (2.1/3 HH rating/share, 3.46M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Nikita (1.7/3 HH rating/share, 2.65M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “American Idol” will be reported in next weeks report for Thursday, February 3, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.