|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with a 13.7/21 household rating/share, 25.197 million viewers and a 9.2/24 rating/share among adults 18-49.
14.1/22 HH rating/share [#1]
26.059M viewers [#1]
9.7/26 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: American Idol (13.7/21 HH rating/share, 25.20M viewers, 9.2/24 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 6.2/10 household rating/share and 9.855 million viewers and was tied for second among adults 18-49 with a 2.1/6 rating/share.
6.2/10 HH rating/share [#t1]
9.877M viewers [#3]
1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Live to Dance (3.1/5 HH rating/share, 4.75M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds (7.9/12 HH rating/share, 12.85M viewers, 3.2/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Blue Bloods (7.5/13 HH rating/share, 11.96M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.9/6 household rating/share and 6.032 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 2.1/6 rating/share.
4.5/7 HH rating/share [#3]
7.403M viewers [#3]
2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Middle-REPEAT (7.01M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: The Middle-REPEAT (6.59M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Modern Family-REPEAT (4.6/7 HH rating/share, 7.35M viewers, 2.6/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 (9:31) p.m.: Cougar Town (3.2/5 HH rating/share, 5.08M viewers, 2.1/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Off the Map (3.3/6 HH rating/share, 5.09M viewers, 1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.1/5 household rating/share, 4.877 million viewers and a 1.4/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.4/5 HH rating/share [#4]
5.435M viewers [#4]
1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 p.m: Minute to Win It (3.1/5 HH rating/share, 5.02M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m: Chase (2.7/4 HH rating/share, 4.14M viewers, 1.2/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 5.47M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.8/1 household rating/share, 1.234 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.8/1 HH rating/share [#5]
1.196M viewers [#5]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Nikita-REPEAT (1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.53M viewers, 0.5/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Hellcats-REPEAT (0.5/1 HH rating/share, 939,000 viewers, 0.3/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “American Idol” will be reported in next weeks report for Wednesday, February 2, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.