|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with a 6.1/10 household rating/share and 9.162 million viewers, but was second among adults 18-49 with a 2.7/7 rating/share.
5.1/8 HH rating/share [#2]
7.723M viewers [#3]
2.3/6 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Bachelor (6.1/9 HH rating/share, 9.20M viewers, 2.8/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 (10:01) p.m.: Castle (6.0/10 HH rating/share, 9.09M viewers, 2.4/7 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with a 5.4/8 household rating/share and 9.052 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 3.1/8 rating/share.
4.9/7 HH rating/share [#3]
8.264M viewers [#2]
2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: House (6.1/9 HH rating/share, 10.44M viewers, 3.7/10 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Lie to Me (4.6/7 HH rating/share, 7.66M viewers, 2.5/6 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS finished in third place for the evening with a 5.1/8 household rating/share, 8.036 million viewers and a 2.2/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
7.2/11 HH rating/share [#1]
11.696M viewers [#1]
3.5/9 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT (4.6/7 HH rating/share, 7.16M viewers, 2.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Rules of Engagement-REPEAT (4.5/7 HH rating/share, 7.05M viewers, 2.2/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Two and a Half Men-REPEAT (7.2/11 HH rating/share, 11.41M viewers, 3.0/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 (9:31) p.m.: Mike & Molly-REPEAT (6.0/9 HH rating/share, 9.51M viewers, 2.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 (10:01) p.m.: Hawaii Five-O-REPEAT (4.2/7 HH rating/share, 6.55M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 4.6/7 household rating/share, 7.481 million viewers and a 1.9/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.7/7 HH rating [#4]
7.716M viewers [#4]
2.0/5 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chuck (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 6.18M viewers, 2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Cape (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.89M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Harry’s Law (6.6/11 HH rating/share, 10.37M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.1/2 household rating/share, 1.646 million viewers and a 0.9/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.5/1 HH rating [#5]
0.862M viewers [#5]
0.3/1 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: 90210 (1.1/2 HH rating/share, 1.70M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Gossip Girl (1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.59M viewers, 0.9/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Harry’s Law” will be reported in next weeks report for Monday, January 31, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.