|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 21.5/33 HH rating/share, 40.901 million viewers and a 14.4/34 rating/share among adults 18-49.
11.8/18 HH Rating/Share [#1]
20.378M Viewers [#1]
5.8/15 A18-49 Rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 6:42 p.m.: AFC Championship Game: New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers (28.3/43 HH rating/share, 54.85M viewers, 19.7/46 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:54 p.m.: AFC Championship Game: Post-Game (17.0/26 HH rating/share, 31.51M viewers, 11.2/26 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:13 p.m.: Hawaii Five-0 (11.3/19 HH rating/share, 19.33M viewers, 5.6/15 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in second place for the evening with a 3.3/5 HH rating/share, but was third among both viewers (5.172 million) and adults 18-49 (1.3/3 rating/share).
4.8/7 HH Rating/Share [#3]
7.780M Viewers [#3]
2.1/5 A18-49 Rating [#4]
- 7:00 p.m.: America’s Funniest Home Videos (3.7/6 HH rating/share, 6.45M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (4.3/6 HH rating/share, 6.97M viewers, 1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Desperate Housewives-REPEAT (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 4.13M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Brothers & Sisters-REPEAT (2.2/4 HH rating/share, 3.14M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 3.1/5 HH rating/share, but was second among both viewers (5.304 million) and adults 18-49 (2.4/6 rating/share).
3.0/5 HH Rating/Share [#4]
5.070M Viewers [#4]
2.5/6 A18-49 Rating [#3]
- 7:00 p.m.: The Simpsons-REPEAT (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 5.10M viewers, 2.1/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 7:30 p.m.: American Dad (2.9/4 HH rating/share, 4.80M viewers, 2.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The Simpsons (3.8/6 HH rating/share, 6.50M viewers, 3.1/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Bob’s Burgers (2.9/4 HH rating/share, 4.84M viewers, 2.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Family Guy-REPEAT (3.2/5 HH rating/share, 5.38M viewers, 2.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: The Cleveland Show (3.0/4 HH rating/share, 5.20M viewers, 2.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.5/4 HH rating/share, 3.562 million viewers and a 0.8/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
7.6/12 HH Rating/Share [#2]
12.773M Viewers [#2]
3.8/10 A18-49 Rating [#2]
- 7:00 p.m: Dateline NBC (3.2/5 HH rating/share, 4.58M viewers, 0.6/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m: Movie: Sex and the City (2.3/4 HH rating/share, 3.16M viewers, 0.9/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonights episode of “AFC Championship Game: New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers” will be reported in next weeks report for Sunday, January 30, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.