|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with a 9.4/15 HH rating/share, 16.788 million viewers and a 5.7/15 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.0/5 HH rating [#3]
5.044M viewers [#3]
1.5/4 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: American Idol (9.4/15 HH rating/share, 16.79M viewers, 5.7/15 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 8.3/13 HH rating/share, 13.630 million viewers and a 3.1/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
6.4/11 HH rating [#1]
10.119M viewers [#1]
2.3/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Big Bang Theory (8.1/13 HH rating/share, 13.58M viewers, 4.2/12 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: $#*! My Dad Says (6.2/10 HH rating/share, 10.29M viewers, 2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (8.5/13 HH rating/share, 14.29M viewers, 3.1/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The Mentalist (9.1/15 HH rating/share, 14.66M viewers, 2.8/8 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.3/5 HH rating/share, but was fourth among both viewers (5.421 million) and adults 18-49 (1.7/5 rating/share).
5.8/10 HH rating [#2]
9.582M viewers [#2]
3.3/9 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Winter Wipeout (4.4/7 HH rating/share, 8.25M viewers, 2.6/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Grey’s Anatomy-REPEAT (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 4.71M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Private Practice-REPEAT (2.3/4 HH rating/share, 3.30M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.2/5 HH rating/share, but managed a third place finish among both viewers (5.434 million) and adults 18-49 (2.8/7 rating/share).
1.9/3 HH rating [#4]
2.891M viewers [#4]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Community (2.8/5 HH rating/share, 4.74M viewers, 2.2/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: The time-period/series premiere of Perfect Couples (2.5/4 HH rating/share, 4.16M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Office (4.6/7 HH rating/share, 8.28M viewers, 4.5/12 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: The third season premiere of Parks and Recreation (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 6.19M viewers, 3.2/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The time-period premiere of 30 Rock (3.1/5 HH rating/share, 5.28M viewers, 2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:30 p.m.: The time-period premiere of Outsourced (2.5/4 HH rating/share, 3.95M viewers, 1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.8/1 HH rating/share, 1.343 million viewers and a 0.5/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.0/2 HH rating [#5]
1.584M viewers [#5]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Vampire Diaries-REPEAT (0.8/1 HH rating/share, 1.37M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Nikita-REPEAT (0.9/1 HH rating/share, 1.31M viewers, 0.5/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “American Idol” will be reported in next weeks report for Thursday, January 27, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.