|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with a 14.1/22 household rating/share, 26.059 million viewers and a 9.7/26 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.6/2 HH rating/share [#4]
2.432M viewers [#4]
0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: The 10th season premiere of American Idol (14.1/22 HH rating/share, 26.06M viewers, 9.7/26 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 6.2/10 household rating/share and 9.877 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.9/5 rating/share.
4.1/6 HH rating/share [#t1]
6.171M viewers [#3]
1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Live to Dance (3.5/6 HH rating/share, 5.32M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds (7.4/11 HH rating/share, 12.13M viewers, 2.8/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Blue Bloods (7.6/13 HH rating/share, 12.18M viewers, 2.0/6 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 4.5/7 household rating/share and 7.403 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 2.7/7 rating/share.
5.7/9 HH rating/share [#1]
9.032M viewers [#1]
2.9/8 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Middle (5.2/8 HH rating/share, 8.73M viewers, 2.7/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Better With You (4.1/6 HH rating/share, 6.83M viewers, 2.2/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Modern Family (6.5/10 HH rating/share, 11.10M viewers, 4.6/12 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Cougar Town (3.7/8 HH rating/share, 6.08M viewers, 2.5/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Off the Map (3.7/6 HH rating/share, 5.84M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 3.4/5 household rating/share, 5.435 million viewers and a 1.6/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.1/6 HH rating/share [#t2]
6.307M viewers [#2]
1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m: Minute to Win It (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 5.08M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m: Chase (2.8/4 HH rating/share, 4.34M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (4.5/8 HH rating/share, 6.89M viewers, 2.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.8/1 household rating/share, 1.196 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.4/2 HH rating/share [#5]
2.106M viewers [#5]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Nikita-REPEAT (1.1/2 HH rating/share, 1.58M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Hellcats-REPEAT (0.6/1 HH rating/share, 814,000 viewers, 0.3/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “American Idol” will be reported in next weeks report for Wednesday, January 26, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.