|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 10.2/16 household rating/share, 16.533 million viewers and a 3.2/9 rating/share among adults 18-49.
10.5/16 HH rating/share [#1]
17.394M viewers [#1]
3.5/9 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS (12.6/20 HH rating/share, 20.97M viewers, 4.1/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles (10.6/16 HH rating/share, 17.28M viewers, 3.3/9 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The Good Wife (7.5/13 HH rating/share, 11.34M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in second place for the evening with a 4.5/7 household rating/share, 7.337 million viewers and a 2.6/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.7/7 HH rating/share [#2]
7.670M viewers [#2]
2.8/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Biggest Loser: Couples (5.0/8 HH rating/share, 8.19M viewers, 2.8/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Parenthood (3.5/6 HH rating/share, 5.63M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.8/6 household rating/share and 5.845 million viewers, and was tied for third among adults 18-49 with a 1.7/5 rating/share.
3.4/5 HH rating/share [#3]
5.491M viewers [#3]
1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: No Ordinary Family (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.71M viewers, 1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: V (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.65M viewers, 2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (4.3/7 HH rating/share, 6.18M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.9/5 household rating/share and 4.837 million viewers, but managed a tie for third place among adults 18-49 with a 1.7/5 rating/share.
3.1/5 HH rating/share [#4]
4.898M viewers [#4]
1.7/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Glee-REPEAT (2.7/4 HH rating/share, 4.41M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Million Dollar Money Drop (3.1/5 HH rating/share, 5.27M viewers, 1.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.0/2 household rating/share, 1.752 million viewers and a 0.8/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.6/1 HH rating/share [#5]
0.937M viewers [#5]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Life Unexpected (1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.81M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The second season / series finale of Life Unexpected (1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.69M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NCIS” will be reported in next weeks report for Tuesday, January 25, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.