|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 7.2/11 household rating/share, 11.696 million viewers and a 3.5/9 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.0/7 HH rating/share [#2]
7.689M viewers [#2]
2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother (10.51M viewers, 3.9/10 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Rules of Engagement (9.85M viewers, 3.2/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Two and a Half Men (15.55M viewers, 4.6/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 (9:31) p.m.: Mike & Molly (13.03M viewers, 3.8/9 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 (10:01) p.m.: Hawaii Five-O (10.61M viewers, 2.9/8 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in second place for the evening with a 5.1/8 household rating/share, but was third among both viewers (7.723 million) and adults 18-49 (2.3/6 rating/share).
5.7/9 HH rating/share [#1]
8.674M viewers [#1]
2.6/6 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Bachelor (8.76M viewers, 2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (5.66M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 4.9/7 household rating/share, but managed a second place finish among both viewers (8.264 million) and adults 18-49 (2.7/7 rating/share).
3.4/5 HH rating/share [#3]
5.459M viewers [#3]
1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: House (10.59M viewers, 3.6/9 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Lie to Me (5.94M viewers, 1.8/4 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 4.7/7 household rating/share, 7.716 million viewers and a 2.0/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.2/3 HH rating [#4]
3.398M viewers [#4]
0.9/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chuck (5.92M viewers, 2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The Cape (6.19M viewers, 1.8/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The series premiere of Harry’s Law (11.04M viewers, 2.1/6 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.5/1 household rating/share, 0.862 million viewers and a 0.3/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.6/1 HH rating [#5]
0.863M viewers [#5]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: 90210-REPEAT (1.02M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Gossip Girl-REPEAT (0.708M viewers, 0.3/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Two and a Half Men” will be reported in next weeks report for Monday, January 24, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.