|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with a 5.1/9 HH rating/share, 8.119 million viewers and a 1.5/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.1/9 HH rating [#2]
7.900M viewers [#2]
1.5/4 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Medium (4.3/8 HH rating/share, 6.64M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: NY (6.0/10 HH rating/share, 9.54M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The Mentalist-REPEAT (5.1/9 HH rating/share, 8.18M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in second place for the evening with a 3.3/6 HH rating/share, but was third among both viewers (5.000 million) and adults 18-49 (1.3/4 rating/share).
3.5/6 HH rating [#3]
5.321M viewers [#3]
1.6/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Supernany (3.0/5 HH rating/share, 4.57M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Primetime: What Would You Do? (3.1/5 HH rating/share, 4.97M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (3.7/7 HH rating/share, 5.46M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC finished in third place for the evening with a 3.2/6 HH rating/share, but managed a second place finish among both viewers (5.110 million) and adults 18-49 (1.4/5 rating/share).
3.3/6 HH rating [#4]
5.086M viewers [#4]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Minute to Win It-REPEAT (2.7/5 HH rating/share, 4.55M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Dateline NBC (3.5/7 HH rating/share, 5.39M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.8/5 HH rating/share, 4.746 million viewers and a 1.2/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.4/9 HH rating [#1]
9.386M viewers [#1]
2.8/9 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Human Target (4.73M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Another episode of Human Target (4.77M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 1.0/2 HH rating/share, 1.573 million viewers and a 0.6/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.9/2 HH rating [#5]
1.370M viewers [#5]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Smallville-REPEAT (1.1/2 HH rating/share, 1.74M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Supernatural-REPEAT (0.8/1 HH rating/share, 1.40M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “CSI: NY” will be reported in next weeks report for Friday, January 21, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.