|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with a 5.7/9 household rating/share, 8.674 million viewers and a 2.6/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
6.0/9 HH rating/share [#2]
9.206M viewers [#2]
2.7/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Bachelor (5.5/8 HH rating/share, 8.41M viewers, 2.8/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle (6.0/10 HH rating/share, 9.20M viewers, 2.1/5 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 5.0/7 household rating/share, 7.689 million viewers and a 2.0/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
7.0/11 HH rating/share [#1]
11.648M viewers [#1]
3.6/9 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT (4.7/7 HH rating/share, 7.41M viewers, 2.4/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Rules of Engagement-REPEAT (4.4/6 HH rating/share, 6.71M viewers, 2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Two and a Half Men-REPEAT (6.5/9 HH rating/share, 10.18M viewers, 2.4/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 (9:31) p.m.: Mike & Molly-REPEAT (5.5/8 HH rating/share, 8.70M viewers, 2.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 (10:01) p.m.: Hawaii Five-O-REPEAT (4.3/7 HH rating/share, 6.57M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share.
FOX finished in third place for the evening with a 3.4/5 household rating/share, 5.459 million viewers and a 1.6/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.8/4 HH rating/share [#3]
4.327M viewers [#3]
1.3/3 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Lie to Me (3.5/5 HH rating/share, 5.50M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Another episode of Lie to Me (3.4/5 HH rating/share, 5.42M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.2/3 household rating/share, 3.398 million viewers and a 0.9/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.7/3 HH rating [#4]
2.682M viewers [#4]
0.9/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chuck-REPEAT (2.0/3 HH rating/share, 3.03M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: The Cape-REPEAT (2.3/3 HH rating/share, 3.59M viewers, 1.0/2 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.6/1 household rating/share, 0.863 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.6/1 HH rating [#5]
0.934M viewers [#5]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: 90210-REPEAT (0.6/1 HH rating/share, 0.950M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Gossip Girl-REPEAT (0.5/1 HH rating/share, 0.777M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “The Bachelor” will be reported in next weeks report for Monday, January 17, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.