|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with a 9.6/15 HH rating/share, 17.403 million viewers and a 7.1/17 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.9/8 HH Rating/Share [#4]
8.580M Viewers [#4]
3.4/9 A18-49 Rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for FOX only, will be updated with the final national numbers as soon as they are made available.
- 7:00 p.m.: NFC Wildcard Game: Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles Overrun (18.1/28 HH rating/share, 32.85M viewers, 12.0/31 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: The Simpsons (7.0/11 HH rating/share, 12.65M viewers, 5.7/14 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: The series premiere of Bob’s Burgers (5.2/8 HH rating/share, 9.41M viewers, 4.5/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Family Guy (5.3/8 HH rating/share, 9.29M viewers, 4.7/11 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: The Cleveland Show (4.1/6 HH rating/share, 7.36M viewers, 3.5/8 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in second place for the evening with a 6.3/10 HH rating/share and 10.258 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 2.2/6 rating/share.
6.8/11 HH Rating/Share [#2]
11.275M Viewers [#2]
2.4/6 A18-49 Rating [#4]
- 7:00 p.m.: 60 Minutes (6.7/10 HH rating/share, 10.45M viewers, 1.6/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami (6.8/10 HH rating/share, 11.90M viewers, 2.5/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Undercover Boss (6.8/10 HH rating/share, 11.60M viewers, 3.0/7 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (4.3/7 HH rating/share, 7.09M viewers, 1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with a 5.9/9 HH rating/share and 9.433 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 2.6/7 rating/share.
5.7/9 HH Rating/Share [#3]
9.407M Viewers [#3]
2.7/7 A18-49 Rating [#3]
- 7:00 p.m.: America’s Funniest Home Videos (4.4/7 HH rating/share, 7.55M viewers, 1.8/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:00 p.m.: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (5.3/8 HH rating/share, 9.11M viewers, 2.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Desperate Housewives (8.0/12 HH rating/share, 12.69M viewers, 3.8/9 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Brothers & Sisters (5.7/9 HH rating/share, 8.38M viewers, 2.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 4.3/7 HH rating/share, 7.003 million viewers and a 1.8/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
8.4/13 HH Rating/Share [#1]
14.280M Viewers [#1]
5.1/13 A18-49 Rating [#1]
- 7:00 p.m: Dateline NBC (3.6/6 HH rating/share, 5.62M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m: The series premiere of The Cape (5.0/8 HH rating/share, 8.39M viewers, 2.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonights episode of “NFC Wildcard Game: Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles” will be reported in next weeks report for Sunday, January 16, 2011. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.