|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with 8.227 million viewers and a 2.4/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
4.6/8 HH rating [#1]
7.75M viewers [#1]
2.2/7 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, will be updated with the final national numbers as soon as they are made available.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game & ABC Saturday Night College Football: Big 12 Championship – Nebraska vs. Oklahoma (8.23M viewers, 2.4/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game – 8:00-8:07):
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 5.20M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Notre Dame @ USC / Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State – 8:07-11:47):
Households – 4.9/9
Viewers – 8.23M
Adults 18-49 – 2.5/8
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 4.944 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.3/4 rating/share.
3.9/7 HH rating [#2]
5.98M viewers [#2]
1.2/4 A18-49 [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie – Evan Almighty-REPEAT (4.58M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (5.68M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.5/8
Viewers – 6.77M to 5.68M (-16%/-1.09M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.3/4 (-7%)
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with 4.874 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.6/5 rating/share.
1.7/3 HH rating [#4]
2.92M viewers [#4]
1.0/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (4.50M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (5.08M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.96M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (11/20/2010):
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 5.08M to 4.96M (-2%/-0.12M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5 to 1.6/5 (-6%)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 4.040 million viewers and a 0.8/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.1/4 HH rating [#3]
3.86M viewers [#3]
1.2/4 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Chase-REPEAT (3.35M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles-REPEAT (3.61M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.16M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, December 11, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.