|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with 6.902 million viewers and a 2.0/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.8/7 HH rating [#1]
6.18M viewers [#1]
1.7/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game (3.2/6 HH rating/share, 5.20M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (8:00-8:07):
Households – 3.0/6 to 3.2/6 (+7%)
Viewers – 4.61M to 5.20M (+13%/+0.59M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4 to 1.3/5 (+18%)
- 8:07 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Notre Dame @ USC / Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State (4.9/9 HH rating/share, 8.23M viewers, 2.5/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: USC @ Oregon / Nebraska @ Texas A&M / Florida State @ Maryland – 8:07-11:31):
Households – 4.0/7 to 4.9/9 (+22%)
Viewers – 6.45M to 8.23M (+28%/+1.78M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6 to 2.5/8 (+39%)
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 6.267 million viewers and was tied for second among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
3.9/7 HH rating [#1]
5.98M viewers [#2]
1.2/4 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (5.36M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami-REPEAT (6.37M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (7.06M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.5/8
Viewers – 6.77M to 7.06M (+4%/+0.29M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.4/4 (nc)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.848 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
2.0/4 HH rating [#4]
3.21M viewers [#4]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Special – Merry Madagascar-REPEAT (2.91M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Special – Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special-REPEAT (3.35M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Movie – Bee Movie-REPEAT (4.06M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (NBC College Football: Notre Dame vs. Army – 7:00-10:26):
Households – 2.2/4
Viewers – 3.53M
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/3
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.930 million viewers and a 1.0/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.2/6 HH rating [#3]
5.15M viewers [#3]
1.8/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie – Click-REPEAT (5.01M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 3.0/5
Viewers – 4.98M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6
Last week’s numbers (America’s Most Wanted – 9:00-10:00):
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 5.08M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, December 4, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.