|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on the final national numbers. Additionally, HH rating/share was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.998 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
3.5/6 HH rating [#1]
5.26M viewers [#1]
1.0/3 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles-REPEAT (5.41M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (5.77M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.81M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.8/7
Viewers – 5.90M to 6.81M (+15%/+0.91M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.4/5 (+8%)
ABC followed in second place for the evening with 5.383 million viewers and a 1.5/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.7/5 HH rating [#2]
4.38M viewers [#2]
1.2/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game (3.0/6 HH rating/share, 4.61M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game – 8:00-8:07):
Households – 2.4/4 to 3.0/6 (+25%)
Viewers – 3.10M to 4.61M (+49%/+1.51M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/3 to 1.1/4 (+22%)
- 8:07 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: USC at Oregon / Nebraska at Texas A&M / Florida State at Maryland (4.0/7 HH rating/share, 6.45M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Clemson at Florida State, Oklahoma State at Texas or USC at Arizona – 8:07-11:39):
Households – 2.9/5 to 4.0/7 (+38%)
Viewers – 4.65M to 6.45M (+39%/+1.80M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.8/6 (+38.5%)
FOX finished in third place for the evening with 5.156 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.8/6 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#t3]
4.27M viewers [#3]
1.4/4 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops (5.01M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.6/5
Viewers – 4.20M to 5.01M (+19%/+0.81M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/5 to 1.7/6 (+13%)
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (5.43M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.09M viewers, 1.7/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.6/5
Viewers – 4.20M to 5.09M (+21%/+0.89M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.7/5 (+31%)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.908 million viewers and a 0.7/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.6/5 HH rating [#t3]
3.81M viewers [#4]
0.7/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: NBC College Football: Notre Dame vs. Army (2.91M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Outlaw – season one/series finale):
Households – 2.2/4
Viewers – 3.34M
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, November 27, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.