|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in todays report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 9.229 million viewers and a 2.3/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
6.5/12 HH rating [#1]
11.19M viewers [#1]
3.2/10 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for Fox only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 6:54 p.m.: MLB World Series Game 3: San Francisco Giants at Texas Rangers (6.7/13 HH rating/share, 11.46M viewers, 2.9/11 A18-49 rating/share).
Last weeks numbers (MLB NLCS Game 6: San Francisco Giants at Philadelphia Phillies – 7:30-11:38):
Households – 6.7/12
Viewers – 11.64M
Adults 18-49 – 3.4/11
ABC followed in second place for the evening with 6.543 million viewers and a 2.2/7 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.9/7 HH rating [#2]
6.48M viewers [#2]
2.2/7 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game (2.9/6 HH rating/share, 4.61M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game – 8:00-8:06):
Households – 2.4/5 to 2.9/6 (+21%)
Viewers – 3.88M to 4.61M (+19%/+0.73M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/4 to 1.3/5 (+30%)
- 8:06 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Oregon vs. USC / Ohio State vs. Minnesota (4.7/9 HH rating/share, 7.64M viewers, 2.5/9 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Oklahoma at Missouri – 8:06-11:56):
Households – 4.3/8 to 4.7/9 (+9%)
Viewers – 7.06M to 7.64M (+8%/+0.58M)
Adults 18-49 – 2.4/8 to 2.5/9 (+4%)
CBS finished in third place for the evening with 5.695 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.5/6 HH rating [#3]
5.40M viewers [#3]
1.2/4 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (4.95M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.36M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.77M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.1/8
Viewers – 6.15M to 6.77M (+10%/+0.62M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/4 to 1.3/4 (-7%)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.055 million viewers and a 0.9/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.5/5 HH rating [#4]
3.85M viewers [#4]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: The special Scared Shrekless-REPEAT (3.83M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: The special Monsters vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space-REPEAT (4.21M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Outlaw – 8:00-9:00):
Households – 2.2/4
Viewers – 3.23M
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2
- 9:00 p.m.: The Office-REPEAT (2.25M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Community-REPEAT (1.86M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (3.09M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, November 6, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.