|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in todays report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.13 million viewers and a 1.0/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.1/10 HH rating [#1]
8.79M viewers [#1]
3.0/10 A18-49 [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS-REPEAT (5.47M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: The Defendors-REPEAT (4.23M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (5.67M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (9/25/2010 – season 24 premiere):
Households – 4.3/8
Viewers – 6.28M to 5.67M (-10%/-0.61M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/4 to 1.3/4 (nc)
Last week’s numbers (CBS College Football: Florida at Alabama – 8:00-11:16):
Households – 5.0/10
Viewers – 8.59M
Adults 18-49 – 2.9/10
FOX followed in a tie for second place for the evening with 4.64 million viewers and was alone in second among adults 18-49 with a 1.5/5 rating/share.
2.4/4 HH rating [#4]
3.84M viewers [#4]
1.2/4 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (4.27M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 1.5/3
Viewers – 2.44M
Adults 18-49 – 0.8/3
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.00M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.8/5
Viewers – 4.52M to 5.00M (+11%/+0.48M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.7/6 (+21%)
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 4.33 million viewers, but managed a third place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.4/5 rating/share.
2.9/6 HH rating [#3]
4.67M viewers [#2]
1.5/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game (2.3/5 HH rating/share, 3.51M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game – 8:00-8:06):
Households – 2.2/5 to 2.3/5 (+4.5%)
Viewers – 3.27M to 3.51M (+7%/+0.24M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/4 to 0.9/4 (nc)
- 8:06 p.m.: ABC Saturday Night College Football: Florida State at Miami / USC at Stanford (3.1/6 HH rating/share, 5.05M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Notre Dame at Boston College – 8:06-11:45):
Households – 3.0/6 to 3.1/6 (+3%)
Viewers – 4.87M to 5.05M (+4%/+0.18M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5 to 1.7/6 (+6%)
NBC finished in a tie for second place for the evening with 3.32 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/2 rating/share.
3.0/6 HH rating [#2]
4.45M viewers [#3]
1.0/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Event-REPEAT (2.26M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles-REPEAT (3.30M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.39M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, October 16, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.