|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
ABC finished in first place for the evening with 4.90 million viewers and a 1.4/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.7/6 HH rating [#1]
4.30M viewers [#1]
1.6/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for ABC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup: Richmond (3.1/6 HH rating/share, 5.29M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: Pre-Game – 8:00-8:06 – season premiere):
Households – 2.0/5
Viewers – 2.88M
Adults 18-49 – 0.8/3
Last week’s numbers (ABC Saturday Night College Football: LSU vs. North Carolina – 8:06-11:58 – season premiere):
Households – 2.7/6
Viewers – 4.30M
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/6
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 4.03 million viewers and a 1.4/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.4/5 HH rating [#t3]
3.94M viewers [#2]
1.3/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The 23rd season premiere of Cops (3.35M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Season premiere comparison (9/12/2009 – 22nd season premiere):
Households – 2.3/4
Viewers – 3.95M to 3.35M (-15%/-0.60M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/4 to 1.0/4 (-17%)
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (4.13M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.32M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.7/5
Viewers – 4.53M to 4.32M (-5%/-0.21M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.3/4 (-7%)
CBS finished in third place for the evening with 3.10 million viewers, and was tied for third among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/2 rating/share.
2.5/5 HH rating [#2]
3.67M viewers [#3]
0.6/2 A18-49 [#4]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: U.S. Open Tennis: Women’s Final (1.7/3 HH rating/share, 2.61M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.37M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.29 million viewers, but managed a third place tie among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/2 rating/share.
2.4/5 HH rating [#t3]
3.35M viewers [#4]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 & 9:00 & 10:00 p.m.: Parenthood-REPEAT & Parenthood-REPEAT & Parenthood-REPEAT (2.29M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NASCAR Sprint Cup: Richmond” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, September 18, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.