|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Household rating/share data was not available for this evening. Additionally, “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on final national data. Everything else remains the same, as per the note at the bottom of the article.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.95 million viewers and a 1.7/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.6/7 HH rating [#1]
5.46M viewers [#1]
1.0/4 A18-49 [#3]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: NFL Preseason: San Diego Chargers @ New Orleans Saints (3.7/7 HH rating/share, 5.94M viewers, 1.8/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Flashpoint – 10:00-11:00):
Households – 4.0/8
Viewers – 6.36M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
NBC followed in second place for the evening with 4.46 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/4 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#t3]
3.82M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Who Do You Think You Are?-REPEAT (3.62M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Dateline NBC (4.88M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 4.49M to 4.88M (+9%/+0.39M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4 to 1.0/4 (-9%)
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 4.19 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.7/5 HH rating [#t3]
4.00M viewers [#3]
1.1/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wife Swap-REPEAT (3.65M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Primetime: What Would You Do?-REPEAT (4.51M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (4.42M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.3/7
Viewers – 4.98M to 4.42M (-11%/-0.56M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.2/4 (-14%)
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 3.65 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.3/5 rating/share.
3.5/7 HH rating [#2]
5.34M viewers [#2]
1.8/7 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie – Bruce Almighty-REPEAT (3.65M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (NFL Preseason: Pre-Kick – 8:00-8:08):
Households – 2.5/5
Viewers – 3.63M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/5
Last week’s numbers (NFL Preseason: Philadelphia Eagles @ Cincinnati Bengals – 8:08-11:14):
Households – 3.5/7
Viewers – 5.34M
Adults 18-49 – 1.9/7
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with 0.898 million viewers and a 0.3/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.7/1 HH rating [#5]
1.08M viewers [#5]
0.4/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Special – The Gulf is Back (0.944M viewers, 0.3/1 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Supernatural-REPEAT (0.852M viewers, 0.3/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “NFL Preseason: San Diego Chargers @ New Orleans Saints” will be reported in next weeks report for Friday, September 3, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.