|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Household rating/share data was not available for this evening. Additionally, “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on final national data. Everything else remains the same, as per the note at the bottom of the article.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.50 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/4 rating/share.
3.0/6 HH rating [#1]
4.49M viewers [#1]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (4.91M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: NY-REPEAT (5.18M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Flashpoint (6.40M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.8/7
Viewers – 5.86M to 6.40M (+9%/+0.54M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/3 to 1.3/4 (+44%)
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 4.99 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.7/7 rating/share.
1.9/4 HH rating [#4]
3.23M viewers [#4]
1.1/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for FOX only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: NFL Preseason: Pre-Kick (2.5/5 HH rating/share, 3.63M viewers, 1.1/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:08 p.m.: NFL Preseason: Philadelphia Eagles @ Cincinnati Bengals (3.5/7 HH rating/share, 5.34M viewers, 1.9/7 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 4.00 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/4 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#t2]
4.00M viewers [#2]
1.2/5 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wife Swap-REPEAT (3.07M viewers, 0.8/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Wife Swap):
Households – 2.0/4
Viewers – 3.09M
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/4
- 9:00 p.m.: Primetime: What Would You Do?-REPEAT (4.03M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (4.90M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 4.98M to 4.90M (-2%/-0.08M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5 to 1.4/5 (n/c)
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.81 million viewers and a 0.9/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.6/5 HH rating [#t2]
3.76M viewers [#3]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Who Do You Think You Are?-REPEAT (2.58M viewers, 0.6/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Dateline NBC (4.42M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.9/6
Viewers – 4.26M to 4.42M (+4%/+0.16M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/4 to 1.1/4 (+10%)
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with 1.14 million viewers and a 0.4/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.7/1 HH rating [#5]
1.06M viewers [#5]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Smallville-REPEAT (1.14M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Supernatural-REPEAT (1.10M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “Flashpoint” will be reported in next weeks report for Friday, August 27, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.