|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Household rating/share data was not available for this evening. Additionally, “Last Week” numbers in this week’s report are based on final national data. Everything else remains the same, as per the note at the bottom of the article.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 5.20 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/4 rating/share.
3.1/6 HH rating [#1]
4.47M viewers [#1]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Medium-REPEAT (4.13M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: NY-REPEAT (4.94M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Flashpoint (6.52M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.1/8
Viewers – 6.19M to 6.52M (+5%/+0.33M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/4 to 1.2/4 (n/c)
ABC followed in second place for the evening with 4.59 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.4/5 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#3]
4.12M viewers [#2]
1.2/5 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wife Swap (3.76M viewers, 1.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.2/5
Viewers – 3.32M to 3.76M (+13%/+0.44M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/5 to 1.2/5 (+9%)
- 9:00 p.m.: Primetime: What Would You Do?-REPEAT (4.50M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 20/20 (4.80M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 4.89M to 4.80M (-2%/-0.09M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5 to 1.3/5 (n/c)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 4.55 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/4 rating/share.
2.8/6 HH rating [#2]
4.10M viewers [#3]
1.0/4 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Who Do You Think You Are?-REPEAT (3.74M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Friday Night Lights – 8:00-9:00 – fourth season finale):
Households – 2.3/5
Viewers – 3.55M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/5
- 9:00 p.m.: Dateline NBC (4.96M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.0/6
Viewers – 4.38M to 4.96M (+13%/+0.58M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.0/4 to 1.2/4 (+20%)
FOX followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.45 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/4 rating/share.
2.1/4 HH rating [#4]
3.16M viewers [#4]
0.9/4 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: Night at the Museum-REPEAT (3.45M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with 1.25 million viewers and a 0.4/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.8/2 HH rating [#5]
1.31M viewers [#5]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#5]
- 8:00 p.m.: Smallville-REPEAT (1.34M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Supernatural-REPEAT (1.16M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Note: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “Flashpoint” will be reported in next weeks report for Friday, August 20, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.