|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.41 million viewers, but was second among viewers with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.8/6 HH rating [#t1]
4.12M viewers [#2]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cold Case-REPEAT (3.14M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (3.88M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.46M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 4.03 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/5 rating/share.
2.8/6 HH rating [#t1]
4.46M viewers [#1]
1.4/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (3.46M viewers, 1.0/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops):
Households – 2.5/6
Viewers – 3.97M
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/6
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (4.10M viewers, 1.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.29M viewers, 1.2/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.9/6
Viewers – 4.63M to 4.29M (-7%/-0.34M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/6 to 1.2/5 (-14%)
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 2.83 million viewers and a 0.7/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.7/4 HH rating [#t3]
2.63M viewers [#3]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: Red Eye-REPEAT (2.91M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Rookie Blue-REPEAT (2.68M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 1.95 million viewers and a 0.5/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.7/3 HH rating [#t3]
2.52M viewers [#4]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Persons Unknown (1.27M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 1.0/2
Viewers – 1.56M to 1.27M (-19%/-0.29M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.4/2 to 0.4/2 (n/c)
- 9:00 p.m.: Wrestlemania XXVI Special (1.78M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- Note: This episode aired previously on USA Network.
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (2.81M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, August 14, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.