|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.19 million viewers, but was second among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.5/5 HH rating [#2]
3.79M viewers [#2]
0.7/3 A18-49 [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cold Case-REPEAT (3.48M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (The Bridge):
Households – 1.9/4
Viewers – 2.84M
Adults 18-49 – 0.3/1
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (4.00M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.10M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 3.85 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/5 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#1]
4.12M viewers [#1]
1.3/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (3.34M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 3.75M
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/6
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.37M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.6/5
Viewers – 4.20M to 4.37M (+4%/+0.17M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5 to 1.3/5 (n/c)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.09 million viewers and was tied for third place among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/3 rating/share.
1.8/4 HH rating [#3]
2.79M viewers [#3]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Persons Unknown (2.09M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 1.1/2
Viewers – 1.74M to 2.09M (+20%/+0.35M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2 to 0.5/2 (n/c)
- Note: These episodes already aired on USA Network.
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (2.82M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (4.36M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.89 million viewers, but managed a tie for third place among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/3 rating/share.
1.7/4 HH rating [#4]
2.68M viewers [#4]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: The Game Plan (2.93M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Rookie Blue-REPEAT (2.81M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, July 31, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.