|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 4.13 million viewers and a 1.3/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.7/5 HH rating [#1]
4.32M viewers [#1]
1.4/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (4.00M viewers, 1.3/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.2/5
Viewers – 3.61M
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/5
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.25M viewers, 1.3/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.0/6
Viewers – 4.67M to 4.25M (-9%/-0.42M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/6 to 1.3/5 (-13%)
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 3.79 million viewers and was tied for second among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/3 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#2]
3.90M viewers [#2]
0.6/3 A18-49 [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The Bridge (2.88M viewers, 0.3/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (season premiere - 8:00-10:00):
Households – 2.1/4
Viewers – 3.23M to 2.88M (-11%/-0.35M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.5/2 to 0.3/2 (-40%)
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-REPEAT (2.38M viewers, x.x/x A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (5.15M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 2.84 million viewers, but managed a tie for second place among adults 18-49 with a 0.7/3 rating/share.
1.5/3 HH rating [#4]
2.19M viewers [#4]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Wipeout-REPEAT (3.59M viewers, x.x/x A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Rookie Blue-REPEAT (2.56M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Another episode of Rookie Blue-REPEAT (2.38M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.82 million viewers and a 0.6/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.0/4 HH rating [#3]
3.02M viewers [#3]
0.6/2 A18-49 rating [#t2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Persons Unknown (1.69M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (MON; 7/5/2010):
Households – 2.0/4
Viewers – 2.95M to 1.69M (-43%/-1.26M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.8/3 to 0.5/2 (-37.5%)
- Note: These episodes already aired on USA Network.
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (2.96M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Criminal Intent-REPEAT (3.81M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, July 24, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.