|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdowns, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with a 4.8/9 household rating/share, 8.15 million viewers and a 2.4/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.3/10 HH rating/share [#1]
8.68M viewers [#1]
2.3/8 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m: Minute to Win It (4.0/7 HH rating/share, 6.95M viewers, 2.1/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (5/23/2010):
Households – 3.4/6 to 4.0/7 (+18%)
Viewers – 5.67M to 6.95M (+23%/+1.28M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/5 to 2.1/7 (+23.5%)
- 9:00 p.m: America’s Got Talent (6.7/11 HH rating/share, 11.78M viewers, 3.3/10 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 7.5/13 to 6.7/11 (-11%)
Viewers – 12.94M to 11.78M (-9%/-1.16M)
Adults 18-49 – 3.5/11 to 3.3/10 (-6%)
- 10:00 p.m: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (3.8/7 HH rating/share, 5.73M viewers, 1.9/6 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in second place for the evening with a 4.0/7 household rating/share, 6.32 million viewers and a 2.3/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.6/7 HH rating/share [#t2]
5.83M viewers [#2]
2.2/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: So You Think You Can Dance (4.0/7 HH rating/share, 6.32M viewers, 2.3/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.6/7 to 4.0/7 (+11%)
Viewers – 5.88M to 6.32M (+7.5%/+0.44M)
Adults 18-49 – 2.2/7 to 2.3/8 (+4.5%)
CBS finished in third place for the evening with a 3.7/7 household rating/share, 5.70 million viewers and a 1.4/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.6/7 HH rating/share [#t2]
5.17M viewers [#3]
1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT (3.78M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Rules of Engagement-REPEAT (3.81M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (4.2/7 HH rating/share, 6.55M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: CSI: NY-REPEAT (4.4/8 HH rating/share, 6.75M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.8/5 household rating/share, 4.18 million viewers and a 1.1/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.4/4 HH rating/share [#4]
3.60M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: The Middle-REPEAT & The Middle-REPEAT (2.9/5 HH rating/share, 4.44M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Modern Family-REPEAT (4.52M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Cougar Town-REPEAT (3.01M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (4.34M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.9/2 household rating/share, 1.26 million viewers and a 0.5/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.7/1 HH rating/share [#5]
1.01M viewers [#5]
0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 & 9:00 p.m.: America’s Next Top Model-REPEAT & America’s Next Top Model-REPEAT (0.9/2 HH rating/share, 1.26M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparisons from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonights episode of “America’s Got Talent” will be reported in next weeks report for Wednesday, July 14, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next weeks report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.