|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 3.13 million viewers and a 0.9/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.0/4 HH rating [#4]
3.19M viewers [#4]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Cops (2.90M viewers, 0.9/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (6/29/2010 – Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 3.81M to 2.90M (-24%/-0.91M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/5 to 0.9/5 (-18%)
- 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT (3.06M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (3.29M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (6/29/2010):
Households – 2.6/5
Viewers – 4.34M to 3.29M (-24%/-1.05M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5 to 0.9/4 (-31%)
Last week’s numbers (MLB Baseball: Various Games – 7:00-10:36):
Households – 2.2/5
Viewers – 3.43M
Adults 18-49 – 0.9/4
NBC followed in second place for the evening with 3.10 million viewers and a 0.7/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.6/5 HH rating [#2]
4.19M viewers [#2]
1.1/4 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Got Talent-REPEAT (2.21M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Got Talent-REPEAT (3.49M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (3.61M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC finished in third place for the evening with 2.78 million viewers and a 0.6/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.2/5 HH rating [#3]
3.47M viewers [#3]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Funniest Home Videos-REPEAT (2.62M viewers, 0.6/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: the forgotten (3.80M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Episode-to-episode numbers (3/9/2010 – 10:00-11:00):
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 4.85M to 3.80M (-22%/-1.05M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/4 to 0.8/3 (-47%)
- 10:00 p.m.: The season one/series finale of the forgotten (3.06M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
CBS followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.75 million viewers and a 0.5/2 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.1/6 HH rating [#1]
4.67M viewers [#1]
1.0/4 A18-49 [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: The season one/series finale of Three Rivers (2.55M viewers, 0.4/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.1/5
Viewers – 3.28M to 2.55M (-22%/-0.73M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.6/3 to 0.4/2 (-33%)
- 9:00 p.m.: Movie: Die Another Day-REPEAT (2.84M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Three Rivers” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, July 10, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.