|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with a 5.3/10 household rating/share, 8.68 million viewers and a 2.3/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.1/9 HH rating/share [#1]
8.35M viewers [#1]
2.3/7 A18-49 rating/share [#2]
- 8:00 p.m: America’s Got Talent-REPEAT (4.4/7 HH rating/share, 7.26M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m: America’s Got Talent (7.4/13 HH rating/share, 12.77M viewers, 3.4/11 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 7.2/12 to 7.4/13 (+3%)
Viewers – 12.37M to 12.77M (+3%/+0.40M)
Adults 18-49 – 3.5/10 to 3.4/11 (-3%)
- 10:00 p.m: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.0/7 HH rating/share, 6.01M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share).
FOX followed in a tie for second place for the evening with a 3.6/7 household rating/share, and was alone in second place among both viewers (5.83 million) and adults 18-49 (2.2/7 rating/share).
3.9/7 HH rating/share [#2]
6.29M viewers [#2]
2.5/8 A18-49 rating/share [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: So You Think You Can Dance (3.6/7 HH rating/share, 5.83M viewers, 2.2/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.9/7 to 3.6/7 (-8%)
Viewers – 6.38M to 5.83M (-9%/-0.55M)
Adults 18-49 – 2.5/8 to 2.2/7 (-12%)
CBS finished in a tie for second place for the evening with a 3.6/7 household rating/share, but was third among both viewers (5.17 million) and adults 18-49 (1.2/4 rating/share).
3.7/7 HH rating/share [#3]
5.61M viewers [#3]
1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: How I Met Your Mother-REPEAT (2.4/5 HH rating/share, 3.60M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:30 p.m.: Rules of Engagement-REPEAT (2.6/5 HH rating/share, 3.64M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (4.2/7 HH rating/share, 6.05M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: CSI: NY-REPEAT (4.1/7 HH rating/share, 5.85M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with a 2.4/4 household rating/share, 3.60 million viewers and a 0.9/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.3/4 HH rating/share [#4]
3.58M viewers [#4]
1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share [#4]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: The Middle-REPEAT & The Middle-REPEAT (2.6/5 HH rating/share, 3.98M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Modern Family-REPEAT (2.6/5 HH rating/share, 3.92M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:30 p.m.: Cougar Town-REPEAT (2.1/4 HH rating/share, 2.98M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (2.3/4 HH rating/share, 3.35M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Jimmy Kimmel Live’s Twilight: Total Eclipse of the Heart – 10:00-11:00):
Households – 2.0/4
Viewers – 2.93M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4
The CW finished in fifth place for the evening with a 0.7/1 household rating/share, 1.01 million viewers and a 0.4/1 rating/share among adults 18-49.
0.8/1 HH rating/share [#5]
1.09M viewers [#5]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share [#5]
- 8:00 & 9:00 p.m.: America’s Next Top Model-REPEAT & America’s Next Top Model-REPEAT (0.7/1 HH rating/share, 1.01M viewers, 0.4/1 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “America’s Got Talent” will be reported in next weeks report for Wednesday, July 7, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.