|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Complete ratings and breakdown’s, including week-to-week comparisons, etc., follows after the jump.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 4.76 million viewers and was tied for first among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/4 rating/share.
2.8/6 HH rating [#2]
4.14M viewers [#2]
0.8/3 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Three Rivers (3.29M viewers, 0.6/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 2.1/5
Viewers – 3.03M to 3.29M (+9%/+0.26M)
Adults 18-49 – 0.4/2 to 0.6/3 (+50%)
- 9:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (4.74M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (6.15M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in second place for the evening with 4.11 million viewers, but managed a tie for first place among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/4 rating/share.
3.7/8 HH rating [#1]
5.79M viewers [#1]
1.2/5 A18-49 rating [#t1]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Got Talent-REPEAT (4.13M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.07M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (US Open Golf):
Households – 3.7/9
Viewers – 5.62M
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/6
FOX finished in third place for the evening with 3.65 million viewers and a 0.9/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.5/5 HH rating [#3]
4.10M viewers [#3]
1.2/5 A18-49 rating [#t1]
- 8:00 p.m.: MLB Baseball: Various Games (3.65M viewers, 0.9/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.4/5
Viewers – 3.81M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/5
Last week’s numbers (America’s Most Wanted – 9:00-10:00):
Households – 2.6/5
Viewers – 4.34M
Adults 18-49 – 1.3/5
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.29 million viewers and a 0.8/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
1.8/4 HH rating [#4]
2.78M viewers [#4]
0.7/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: America’s Funniest Home Videos-REPEAT (3.71M viewers, 0.8/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (3.80M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Movie: She’s The Man - 8:00-11:00):
Households – 1.5/3
Viewers – 2.38M
Adults 18-49 – 0.6/3
- 10:00 p.m.: Rookie Blue-REPEAT (3.45M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “Three Rivers” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, July 3, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.