|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out the rest of the night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 5.78 million viewers and a 1.6/6 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.8/5 HH rating [#3]
4.54M viewers [#3]
1.4/5 A18-49 rating [#3]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for FOX only, will be updated with the final national numbers as soon as they are made available.
- 8:00 p.m.: NASCAR: Sprint Cup Phoenix (5.78M viewers, 1.6/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.3/5
Viewers – 3.56M
Adults 18-49 – 1.1/4
Last week’s numbers (America’s Most Wanted – 9:00-10:00):
Households – 3.0/6
Viewers – 4.91M
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/5
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 5.67 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
9.6/18 HH rating [#1]
16.52M viewers [#1]
4.8/18 A18-49 [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami-REPEAT (4.77M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Criminal Minds-REPEAT (5.64M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.61M viewers, 1.6/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Butler vs. Michigan St. – 5:07-8:34):
Households – 8.6/19
Viewers – 14.46M
Adults 18-49 – 3.9/19
Last week’s numbers (NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Post/Pre Game – 8:34-9:02):
Households – 8.1/16
Viewers – 14.03M
Adults 18-49 – 4.2/16
Last week’s numbers (NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: West Virginia vs. Duke – 9:02-11:22):
Households – 9.2/17
Viewers – 15.82M
Adults 18-49 – 4.7/16
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 3.56 million viewers and was tied for third among adults 18-49 with a 0.9/3 rating/share.
2.6/5 HH rating [#4]
3.68M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Parenthood-REPEAT (2.52M viewers, 0.6/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (3.71M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.45M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 2.77 million viewers, but managed a third place tie among adults 18-49 with a 0.9/3 rating/share.
3.8/7 HH rating [#2]
6.12M viewers [#2]
1.5/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy-REPEAT (2.29M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Movie: The Ten Commandments-REPEAT - 8:00-11:22):
Households – 3.6/7
Viewers – 5.72M
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (3.71M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “48 Hours Mystery” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, April 17, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.