|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out the rest of the night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 15.09 million viewers and a 4.4/15 rating/share among adults 18-49.
5.9/11 HH rating [#1]
9.59M viewers [#1]
2.8/10 A18-49 [#1]
- Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 5:07 p.m.: NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Butler vs. Michigan St. (8.6/19 HH rating/share, 14.46M viewers, 3.9/19 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:34 p.m.: NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Post/Pre Game (8.1/16 HH rating/share, 14.03M viewers, 4.2/16 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:02 p.m.: NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: West Virginia vs. Duke (9.2/17 HH rating/share, 15.82M viewers, 4.7/16 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Elite Eight – West Virginia vs. Kentucky):
Households – 7.3/15
Viewers – 12.05M
Adults 18-49 – 3.8/15
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.88 million viewers and was tied for second place among adults 18-49 with a 1.4/5 rating/share.
3.1/6 HH rating [#2]
5.15M viewers [#2]
1.6/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops-REPEAT & Cops-REPEAT (4.16M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.9/6
Viewers – 4.81M
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/6
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.84M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.2/6
Viewers – 5.28M to 4.84M (-8%/-0.44M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/6 to 1.5/5 (-6%)
2.9/5 HH rating [#3]
4.32M viewers [#3]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: The Ten Commandments-REPEAT (4.50M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.67 million viewers and a 0.9/3 rating/share among adults 18-49.
2.5/5 HH rating [#4]
3.66M viewers [#4]
0.9/3 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Parenthood-REPEAT (2.09M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (4.02M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.90M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, April 10, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.