|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out the rest of the night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 9.33 million viewers and a 2.7/9 rating/share among adults 18-49.
6.1/12 HH rating [#1]
10.27M viewers [#1]
3.6/13 A18-49 [#1]
- Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for CBS only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 5:30 p.m.: NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Elite Eight – West Virginia vs. Kentucky (7.3/15 HH rating/share, 12.05M viewers, 3.8/15 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Round Two – Day One – 5:49-8:15):
Households – 6.5/15
Viewers – 10.48M
Adults 18-49 – 3.6/16
Last week’s numbers (NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament: Round Two – Day One – 8:15-10:53):
Households – 6.1/12
Viewers – 10.29M
Adults 18-49 – 3.6/13
- 9:42 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles-REPEAT (3.5/7 HH rating/share, 5.47M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:42 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (4.1/8 HH rating/share, 6.12M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (48 Hours Mystery):
Adults 18-49 –
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.08 million viewers and a 1.6/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.2/6 HH rating [#2]
5.18M viewers [#2]
1.7/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (4.87M viewers, 1.5/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.9/6
Viewers – 4.57M
Adults 18-49 – 1.4/5
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.28M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 5.27M to 5.28M (+0%/+0.01M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6 to 1.7/6 (n/c)
1.5/3 HH rating [#4]
2.22M viewers [#4]
0.5/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Dancing With the Stars-REPEAT (4.33M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (4.31M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
NBC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.70 million viewers, but managed a tie for third place among adults 18-49 with a 0.9/3 rating/share.
2.7/5 HH rating [#3]
3.89M viewers [#3]
0.8/3 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Parenthood-REPEAT (2.06M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (4.28M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (4.75M viewers, 1.3/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on preliminary data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on preliminary data. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final numbers for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final numbers for tonight’s episode of “NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, April 3, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are preliminary numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
And lastly, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.
Source: The Nielsen Company | Ratings information on this page consists of Preliminary and/or Final National numbers which include both Live viewing and DVR playback for the Same Day (defined as Live + Same Day or 3am-3am viewing). | Daily ratings figures can be found at PI Feedback, Zap2It and TV by the Numbers.