|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out the rest of the night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
CBS finished in first place for the evening with 6.33 million viewers, but was second among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
2.9/5 HH rating [#3]
4.49M viewers [#3]
1.0/3 A18-49 [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: NCIS-REPEAT (6.17M viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: CSI: Miami-REPEAT (5.72M viewers, 1.1/4 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (7.09M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.0/7
Viewers – 6.30M to 7.09M (+12.5%/+0.79M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5 to 1.4/5 (-12.5%)
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.93 million viewers, but managed a first place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.9/7 rating/share.
3.3/6 HH rating [#2]
5.63M viewers [#2]
1.8/6 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (6.07M viewers, 2.0/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 3.1/6
Viewers – 5.42M
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (5.80M viewers, 1.8/6 A18-49 rating/share). Note: This was the 1000th episode of the series.
Households – 3.3/6
Viewers – 5.56M to 5.80M (+4%/+0.24M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/6 to 1.8/6 (n/c)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 4.44 million viewers and a 1.1/4 rating/share among adults 18-49.
11.7/21 HH rating [#1]
20.63M viewers [#1]
4.8/15 A18-49 rating [#1]
- 8:00 p.m.: Parenthood-REPEAT (3.27M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (4.77M viewers, 1.0/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.28M viewers, 1.4/5 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games – 8:30-11:00):
Households – 11.7/21
Viewers – 20.63M
Adults 18-49 – 4.8/15
2.4/4 HH rating [#4]
3.90M viewers [#4]
1.4/5 A18-49 rating [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: 20/20 Special: Before They Were Stars-REPEAT (4.17M viewers, 0.7/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special-REPEAT (3.41M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Castle-REPEAT (3.85M viewers, 0.7/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “America’s Most Wanted” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, March 13, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.