|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out the rest of the night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
NBC finished in first place for the evening with 25.41 million viewers and a 6.8/21 rating/share among adults 18-49.
14.0/25 HH rating [#1]
26.26M viewers [#1]
7.5/22 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for NBC only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:30 p.m.: Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games (14.7/26 HH rating/share, 26.67M viewers, 7.4/23 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games – 8:30-11:29):
Households – 14.0/25 to 14.7/26 (+5%)
Viewers – 26.19M to 26.67M (+2%/+0.48M)
Adults 18-49 – 7.6/23 to 7.4/23 (-3%)
FOX followed in second place for the evening with 5.03 million viewers and a 1.6/5 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.0/5 HH rating [#2]
4.97M viewers [#2]
1.7/5 A18-49 rating [#2]
- 8:00 & 8:30 p.m.: Cops & Cops-REPEAT (5.24M viewers, 1.7/6 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 2.8/5
Viewers – 4.76M
Adults 18-49 – 1.7/6
- 9:00 p.m.: America’s Most Wanted (4.83M viewers, 1.5/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 3.0/5
Viewers – 4.93M to 4.83M (-2%/-0.10M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.6/5 to 1.5/4 (-6%)
CBS finished in third place for the evening with 3.96 million viewers, and was tied for third among adults 18-49 with a 0.8/3 rating/share.
2.1/4 HH rating [#3]
3.21M viewers [#3]
1.0/3 A18-49 [#3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Numbers-REPEAT (2.62M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 9:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery-REPEAT (3.74M viewers, 0.8/2 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (5.51M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Week-to-week numbers (10:15-11:15):
Households – 3.0/5
Viewers – 4.60M to 5.51M (+20%/+0.91M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.2/3 to 1.2/4 (n/c)
1.5/4 HH rating [#4]
2.23M viewers [#4]
0.7/2 A18-49 rating [#4]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-REPEAT (2.50M viewers, 0.8/3 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, February 27, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.