|Network||HH Rating/Share||Viewers||A18-49 Rating/Share|
Head on over the jump to check out night’s complete ratings and breakdown’s.
Note: Due to the unavailability of the fast affiliate data last week, “Last Week” numbers in today’s report are based on final national data. Additionally, HH rating/share data was not available for this evening.
FOX finished in first place for the evening with 7.51 million viewers and a 2.5/8 rating/share among adults 18-49.
3.6/6 HH rating [#2]
5.89M viewers [#2]
1.9/6 A18-49 rating [#1]
- Note: Due to the live sporting event the following numbers, for FOX only, are based on the final national numbers.
- 8:00 p.m.: NASCAR: Budweiser Shootout Prerace (3.3/6 HH rating/share, 6.02M viewers, 1.9/7 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Cops – 8:00-8:30):
Households – 3.6/6
Viewers – 5.90M
Adults 18-49 – 1.9/6
- 8:18 p.m.: NASCAR: Budweiser Shootout Pace (3.9/7 HH rating/share, 7.24M viewers, 2.3/8 A18-49 rating/share).
- 8:31 p.m.: NASCAR: Budweiser Shootout (4.4/8 HH rating/share, 8.19M viewers, 2.7/8 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (America’s Most Wanted – 9:00-10:00):
Households – 3.5/6
Viewers – 5.63M
Adults 18-49 – 1.8/5
CBS followed in second place for the evening with 5.83 million viewers, but was third among adults 18-49 with a 1.1/3 rating/share.
4.9/8 HH rating [#1]
7.32M viewers [#1]
1.2/4 A18-49 [#2]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: Front of the Class-REPEAT (5.65M viewers, 1.1/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: 48 Hours Mystery (6.18M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Households – 4.8/9
Viewers – 7.23M to 6.18M (-14.5%/-1.05M)
Adults 18-49 – 1.5/5 to 1.2/4 (-20%)
NBC finished in third place for the evening with 4.17 million viewers, but was fourth among adults 18-49 with a 1.0/3 rating/share.
2.3/4 HH rating [#3]
3.55M viewers [#3]
0.8/2 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Mercy-REPEAT (2.52M viewers, 0.5/2 A18-49 rating/share).
Last week’s numbers (Truth in Motion: Road to Vancouver – 8:00-9:00):
Households – 1.2/2
Viewers – 1.78M
Adults 18-49 – 0.4/1
- 9:00 p.m.: Law & Order-REPEAT (4.28M viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 rating/share).
- 10:00 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit-REPEAT (5.71M viewers, 1.4/4 A18-49 rating/share).
ABC followed in fourth place for the evening with 3.75 million viewers, but managed a second place finish among adults 18-49 with a 1.2/4 rating/share.
2.1/4 HH rating [#4]
3.25M viewers [#4]
0.8/2 A18-49 rating [#t3]
- 8:00 p.m.: Movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone-REPEAT (3.75M viewers, 1.2/4 A18-49 rating/share).
Notes: Network average numbers from the week prior are based on fast affiliate data. Comparison’s from the week prior (or episode-to-episode, etc.) on specific shows are based on final national data. Ratings for the current day are based on fast affiliates. (Expect all three scenarios to be the case at all times, unless otherwise noted). The final rating for first-run episodes that aired this evening will be reported the following week. So for example, the final rating for tonight’s episode of “NASCAR: Budweiser Shootout” will be reported in next weeks report for Saturday, February 13, 2010. Also keep in mind that because these are fast affiliate numbers, when the finals are released there may be noticeable changes.
Also, there may be some errors in the data due to rounding/human error. I’ll do my best to limit those mistakes and correct them in time for the next week’s report.